Friday, June 22, 2007

Muffy, Our Messy Neighbor Dog







We have the privelege of having "Muffy" as our neighbor dog. Muffy is my favorite dog in our whole neighborhood, and he always keeps us smiling. I think that Muffy is a boy and Leif thinks he's a girl. I asked Muffy's owner, and she said they didn't know if he was a boy or a girl! But she said that they call him Sophia. It's a nice name, but it's kind of feminine for a boy, I think. Many mornings, we open our door to messes like the picture above. Sometimes there are pieces of carcuses, sometimes large chunks of fur, and sometimes bones or other mystery items. Many times our question is "what IS that?" Often we never know. But Muffy's owner is very good about cleaning up after him. She loves him so much. He was lost once for a few days and she cried and cried. I like our neighbor. I like Muffy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny how he's just peering around the corner...great pic. Dogs are fun and I'm glad that Muffy is part of your home life.

Anonymous said...

Muffy is a very funny dog.

Erin