Aw. You guys look so cozy--but I can't wait to see pictures when you are in full winter regalia! :o) I myself am looking forward to pulling out some winter gear. For some reason winter sounds good this year. I can't wait to put on the scarf you gave me for Christmas last year, Jami. You have such great taste--I received so may compliments last year about it. I miss you guys.
oh... that snow is amazing... i can't even believe that its that snowy and cold already. i love your white coat! i remember when your mom bought that for you. I have a white coat here too - grant calls it my snow princess coat HA HA. so good to see your blogs. mis syou soooooooooooooooooooo much! gina
3 comments:
Aw. You guys look so cozy--but I can't wait to see pictures when you are in full winter regalia! :o) I myself am looking forward to pulling out some winter gear. For some reason winter sounds good this year. I can't wait to put on the scarf you gave me for Christmas last year, Jami. You have such great taste--I received so may compliments last year about it. I miss you guys.
oh... that snow is amazing... i can't even believe that its that snowy and cold already. i love your white coat! i remember when your mom bought that for you. I have a white coat here too - grant calls it my snow princess coat HA HA. so good to see your blogs. mis syou soooooooooooooooooooo much! gina
look at that snow...love you guys!
Post a Comment