
We went to a Mongolian Restaurant yesterday, and for the most part, we were impressed. They had REAL SALAD there... with lettuce! But I couldn't help taking a picture of this meaty bone that was on my plate. This was just as it came- I didn't cut anything off of it. Funny, isn't it? I do think the plate is quite pretty, though!
5 comments:
Very tasty!
lol
Yummy! That was very nice of them to give you the bone, you know, just in case you had a really gnawing hunger... lol. Get it? Gnawing? Bone? :o) Anyways....!! I love to see your sense of humor! And that truly is a gorgeous plate. I wonder if they might hve something similar at Pier 1...
We hope all is well! Sending love and prayers your way!
Love, the Ruffs...Dave, Steph and the kids
Hey, they say that fat and the bone really give meat flavor and moisture...did it???
hmmm, i wonder who got to partake of that meal before it got to you...
Post a Comment