We used this year's Superbowl as an opportunity to invite friends- both old and new- over to come and watch with us. I think it's interesting for people here to watch American football, because it is different from the popular sports here in Russia. Mostly guys came, with a few women and kids, too. There were so many people here that I couldn't even count them all!
For some reason our internet connection was very slow and the game woudn't buffer. So the guys brainstormed and came up with a way to download the game onto someone's phone and then plug it into our computer. This whole process took almost two hours, but we all enjoyed eating and walking while we waited.

I didn't take any pictures of the food, except for this fish pie that I ordered from a stand by Ella's dance school. I thought it was cute how they even designed the bread with a fish picture. =) We made a bunch of nachos, which was a new food for many people to try. They were a big hit, as you can imagine. How can you go wrong with corn chips and melted cheese?!

Of course, the Seahawks weren't playing this year, but this is the first time we've all had Seahawks shirts, so we had to wear them.

It was soooo hot in our house with all of the people. Daniela and I sat in the entryway where it was cooler. ;)

The kids had fun daring each other to do silly things like block the screen. I don't think everyone understood what they were doing, which made it extra funny.

sweet friends
Everyone had a good time.
We were thankful for a chance to connect with people from different spheres of our life.




1 comment:
Fun to see folks I know and glad you get these interesting fun times. ❤️🙏🏼 Mama Irene
Post a Comment