Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Thinking of the Next Generation


     Some day (hopefully very soon!), I will share more about all that's been going on these past weeks.  But for now, I'll leave you with a few pictures of the construction on our church building.  When we first came a few years ago, the whole church fit inside what is now our main meeting room.  Since then we added a bathroom (running water!), kitchen, and kids' room.  Something wonderful is that our church is bursting at the seams with KIDS, and so just last month, construction began on a second floor (for more kids' rooms).  Kids are so important, and I love to think of families becoming healthy and the next generation rising up to praise our Lord and to share Him with others!




1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Wow how exciting! Children provide such a hope for the future!