Monday, March 25, 2013

It's getting warmer!


     It's getting warmer and warmer!  Before Leif's arm injury it was warm enough to go sledding.  And now it's warm enough that we can't even use the sled for kid-transportation on the way to school anymore!  Three days have risen above freezing.  This leaves frozen sheets of ice everywhere.  Anneka fell down more than 20 times on the walk to school on Friday (no exaggeration)!  I'm hoping for one more good snow day so that we can make SNOWMEN... and then I want spring.


     The girls loved sledding and went fast, with no fear!   I went down with Anneka once and we ran into a big shrub.  She was mad at me after that, so I became the official baby holder.



... and the official baby picture taker.    He wants to be bigger so that he gets more turns on the sled.



     The other day on the way to pick up Anneka from school, this mangy cat jumped into the stroller with Ike.  He was very happy about, and Ella thought it was so great!  The cat was happy for a moment of extra warmth.  

No comments: