Saturday, November 10, 2012

Conference Near Irkutsk






So, for some reason I can't write text between the pictures today... but that's okay because I wouldn't know what to write... haha!  These are pictures from a church conference Leif went to with some of the guys from Ulan Ude.  The first part of the conference was on what it means to be a pastor and the second part was on true freedom.  I don't really know a lot more except that it was a good time, both learning and connecting with others.  Leif has his plate full this week with preparing for a conference next week, so I thought I'd post these pictures, and you can just imagine what happened... after all a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

4 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

Yes! God be with you all! Love and Hugs, GrandMama Irene

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as the conference is going on now!

This Is The Day said...

Haha, I'm wondering what the story is behind the tree picture!

Katy said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and was wondering what mission/organization you're working with if any.