Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Little Post Script To The Milk Blog


Okay, so I said I was too chicken to buy milk from the side of the road.  Well... yesterday we drove by this (pictured above) and my friend, Ira, who was with us asked us to stop because she wanted to buy some milk.  




They knocked on the gate, and this lady came out and made them wait a few minutes (to go and milk the cow?) and came back with two bottles of milk.  Ira had gotten one for us, too!  (she had no idea I had recently written a blog on the subject).  How could we not drink it?  I'm happy to say that it's very delicious and that we aren't sick!!


2 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

Yippee! May God continue to bless you and your choices. Love, Mama Irene

This Is The Day said...

So funny!