I'm very behind on blogging. The days race by so fast, and I feel like by the time I sit down at the end of the day, my brain is already fuzzy and ready to sleep. Here are some pictures from lunch at my friend, Ira's house a couple of weeks ago. Daniela, my Swiss friend, was also there with her two daughters. Her youngest is just three months older than Ella. Ella quickly picked up on Swiss-German because I walked into the room where Ella and Elianne were playing, and Ella was shaking her finger at her friend, saying, "nein-nein-nein" (no-no-no). I've also heard Ella telling people no in various forms in Russian. She's got that one down. Ira's son is just 6 months older than Anneka, and they get along well.
Ira and her mother are so hospitable and welcoming. I'm hoping we can make a little weekend trip to Lake Baikal together in July!
1 comment:
Glad you're getting back together with Ira (tell her hi from me). It's also so nice to have other kids for the kids to play with. I love hearing about your times and seeing pictures, and of course skyping. God bless you. GrandMama Irene
Post a Comment