Tuesday, June 19, 2012

самый лучший папа



While I was out shopping last week, I saw a t-shirt for sale that said "самый лучший папа", meaning "very best Dad", and I knew Leif had to have it for Father's Day! Anneka, Ella, Ike, and I are so blessed to have Leif in our lives!



A team of 6 men from Canada flew in on Sunday (Father's Day) and had breakfast and showers at our place in the morning (because we currently have hot water), and then Leif gave the main talk at church and had a meeting after church. But in the evening, we have a nice time of building fun creations together with straws and connectors.



And the girls even gave Leif a massage!



Ike strolled around in his walker. He likes to get where he wants to go but gets frustrated when he can't get there fast enough. It's amazing how quickly he is growing and developing!

Both Leif and I are so blessed to have самые лучшие папы (very best dads) ourselves. Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

Of course I agree that Leif is a wonderful Dad (and son by the way, too). Loved seeing the pictures of your wonderful celebration.
Love you all, Grand Mama Irene

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

What Jami forgot to write is that she is the very best mama and wife!!!

Anonymous said...

Well...Baba says...you are both the BEST!