Anneka and Ella have been around Russian speakers a lot these past few weeks, and I can tell a difference in Anneka's comprehension. She also is getting braver at speaking words and phrases. These high school girls from our church babysat last week for a couple of hours and took these pictures with our camera. It was funny to find later. They're both really sweet.
... interesting pose...
I've also discovered that Anneka is a little naughty with Russian sitters, and I think she pretends to not understand in order to get away with stuff. When I talk with her about it she cries really hard from remorse. And she always has me ask them if she was obedient or not- to kind of tell on herself. Such an interesting little girl.
1 comment:
Fun pics and you've gotta love a little girl with a conscience. Love you all more than I can express. GrandMama Irene
Post a Comment