I had to include a clip of her in her walker, too. It's time to put it away now that she's mobile on her own. It's just really cute to watch her in it. She can get going really fast and if you don't have socks on she can bang into you (quickly, before you have a chance to jump out of the way) and scrape your feet. Ella especially loves to ram the walker up against Anneka's door while she's napping. She is persistant until she gets the door open and then they both squeal with delight once she gets into the room. Then she plays with Anneka's toys.
Ella has started saying "nigh-night" when she's tired or when we go into Anneka's room (part of our nightly routine) to say goodnight to her sister.
Ella will stand up in her crib between sleep cycles and then she can't get back down to go back to sleep. Little stinker. But a cute little stinker. I sure love this little girl. I could kiss her little cheeks all day long!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness what adorable pics. I'm so happy to see Ella developing so well. What a beautiful smiley face! Give her and Anneka a big kiss from GrandMama Irene.
Give those two precious girls big hugs and kisses from Baba too.
What a cutie pie! Love that big beautiful smile!
And wow she is fast in the walker! I just now put the walker away even though S is already walking. It was nice to be able to keep her off the floor if K was working a puzzle or something. :)
Post a Comment