Sunday, October 24, 2010
A Trying Time
It's been a hard couple of weeks. Ella's eating has been sketchy, and I'm exhausted and weary. We've had to tromp all over the city for medical tests to apply for our long term residency (the details for another blog). And it's just been hard. We appreciate your prayers and will hopefully be back to blogging more frequently soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My prayers for you all haven't stopped. You're also on our church prayer chain and family and friends have joined in praying as well. May God continue to hold and help you with the many challenges you are facing. Mostly I continue to pray that Ella will eat better and grow stronger and Jami will be able to continue to build her milk supply. Loving you all sooooo much, Mama Irene
I'll pray! May God give you his strength!
Hang in there sweet Jami!
I am so very sorry you guys. We are praying for your wonderful family daily.
Praying for you guys! Did Anneka have a good birthday?
We are rejocing. God is good - All of the time.
Post a Comment