We celebrated on Friday as we turned in all of Ella's paperwork for her temporary residency. This is no small thing, as it usually requires multiple trips to the office (it only took us two) and waiting in long lines and having everything PERFECT- all of the documents and translations and medical forms, etc. The lady who handled our paperwork was SO nice and patient. It was such a relief to have that done! I took this picture of Leif and Anneka as we waited for a mini bus after turning everything in. We just missed the first bus and the second one covered it's number and drove right past. But we caught the third one!
For some reason the blog won't let me add any more pictures right now. I'll wait to tell more stories once it lets me again. For now I'll tell you about the fish smell in our living room. Since we've returned, the corner of our living room where our desk lives smells like dead fish. We've looked and sniffed all over- behind and under the desk, t.v. stand, carpet, garbage can, etc. We can't find the source. It's a mystery, and one that I hope is solved soon.
3 comments:
Praise the Lord! I bet it feels like such an enormous relief that the paperwork is being processed. I am praying for you guys!! :)
As to the source of the fish smell... could it be a dead mouse/rat/animal in the wall behind that space? We've had a similar smell like that before & it turned out to be a dead mouse. Gross for sure. Hope you guys can find the source & get rid of it soon. ;) Love to you all!!
Wow, that went fast! So happy that Ella's paperwork is in! I know that was a stressful thing to think about. Hope you find the source of your fish smell soon! :{
Praise God for the quick paperwork. Hope you can get rid of that fishy smell. Love you forever, GrandMama Irene
Post a Comment