Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Settled

We have a ton of pictures from the past week, but I need to wait until we have our internet hooked up at our new place. My parents did SO much by moving most of our things/furniture into our new apartment for us, washing sheets towels and dishes, stocking us with basics, etc, etc. It's so nice! We still have a lot to do and hopefully will have phones and internet by the weekend. Then, I feel like we'll be able to settle in and begin really connecting with people!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all went well... we even got squeezed in for an ultrasound on short notice. This baby (Ella) is big just like her sister was. Ultrasounds are not super-accurate this late in the game, but the technician thought that the baby was already almost seven pounds. No wonder I feel like there's no more room to go for the next 6 weeks!!!

3 comments:

DouloScott said...

Yay, glad you are getting settled. I can't wait to come and visit. Amazing you have 6 more weeks and she is already that large.

Inka in Ulan-Ude said...

So glad everything is fine with you and Ella. We prayed for you yesterday. Can't wait until you are on skype again. Love you

Anonymous said...

I loved having you visit. Anneka is such a beautiful, kind, loving child. You are truely wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet Ella. God bless you all. GrandMama Irene