Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Enjoying Grandparents



We're finally feeling more settled! We have internet and phone now, have our apartment pretty much set up, and just finished washing boxed up baby clothes. It's been so great to be near my parents and to see Anneka enjoying them and them enjoying her.



It brings back happy memories of my childhood when I see them interacting.





Anneka helped my dad dig/haul dirt to a new flower bed they just planted.




She likes soaking up everything like a sponge. Here she's enjoying Baba's music.





She's also enjoying an abundance of new toys and books to play with.




And she enjoys all of us ALMOST as much as she likes Lucy, the cat.




My mom hosted a family brunch. It's so good to see my grandparents and aunt and uncle, too. I look forward to more time with them and others this summer!

5 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Your parents look overjoyed to be spending time with their sweet granddaughter. Family is such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

It seems odd to be reading your blog when you are only minutes away instead of half a globe away!
Laurie

Inka in Ulan-Ude said...

Look at that princess sitting in a wheel-barrow as if it is a throne :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures and times! So nice to be able to skype you today and looking forward to visiting soon again.
Love you all, Grandmama Irene

DouloScott said...

I love your pictures. I can't wait to come visit!!!