Friday, April 02, 2010

He Is Risen!



We celebrate Easter the same day as in the States this year. On Friday, Inka and Lena came over and we dyed eggs together. Anneka found it intriguing and loved to help.



Today we'll take the dyed eggs to church for dinner after the service.


It's gotten up to 34 degrees a few times this week. I took this picture a few days ago when we went to celebrate the LORD's supper with our church family. We normally walk down by the "frozen lake" but now take the route by the road.

We have a lot of fun pictures from this morning that I'll post soon. I just wanted to say "Happy Easter". We are so thankful for our risen LORD, who has all power to conquer sin and death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is RISEN indeed!

Anonymous said...

He is RISEN...He is RISEN indeed!

Seeing you color Easter eggs wearing your matching aprons brings such blessed memories of last year.

Happy Easter! WE LOVE YOU! Baba