It was evident that she wasn't trying to be naughty. She felt so sad about it afterwards. Poor sweet girl.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Beauty Treatment
This is what happens when Anneka tries to put Mama's mascara on. She likes to help me with my makeup by handing me things as I ask for them. After I finish, I pretend to put mascara on her when she asks me to. Yesterday I left her with the makeup bag while I left to make a quick phone call (30 seconds!) and came back to a self-decorated daughter.

It was evident that she wasn't trying to be naughty. She felt so sad about it afterwards. Poor sweet girl.
It was evident that she wasn't trying to be naughty. She felt so sad about it afterwards. Poor sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She does look VERY sad! But yet it's so sweet because she just wanted to be like her momma! What a cute cute girl, black streaks and all!
Post a Comment