Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And the baby's name is...



Ella. It means "light" and is from Leif's family line. It also works in Russian because of the letter a on the end, although she may go by "Elya" here, which means "the Lord is my God".

The middle name is yet to be determined. =)

6 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Yay! That's a beautiful name!!! I thought about Ella for K but I knew an Ella at the time. I love the meaning and it translates so cutely! We can't wait to meet baby Ella!

Anita said...

I love that name! Well done.

LAURA said...

Hey, I know a really cute girl named Ella...I think the best parents choose the best names:) Soooo happy for you.

Elaine Ray said...

Ohhh that is sooo cute seeing little Anneka say her new sister's name. Wonderful beautiful choice. Jesus is our light who enlightens our darkness. The Lord is my light and my salvation. Praise the Lord.

The Boggs Family said...

Love your name choice! Sounds perfect with Anneka too; since from here on out you'll have the fun of introducing the two of them together as your daughters! :) Ahhh, awesome! Am praying for you guys & especially your pregnancy & travels... much love!

Anonymous said...

finally getting caught up. i love 'ella's' name! what a blessing!!