Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crash, Boom, Bang!





Just minutes before we were expecting dinner guests last week, our giant cupboard collapsed (6 big shelves!) Everything went CRASH-BOOM-BANG and when Leif opened the door, it all poured out onto the floor. I'd been wanting to re-organize that cupboard anyways, but I wasn't counting on this for timing! We bustled about, finishing up dinner and Leif repairing the shelves... and when the guests came they never knew what happened. I should've taken a picture right away, but this gives a glimpse of all the STUFF that was all over! Now our cupboard is nicely organized again, for awhile anyways. (Anneka likes to use her new stool to reach into new and higher places, so there are always surprises now, like water pitchers in the toy box or dolls in with the ziplocs).



Leif came into the living room the other day, and he found Anneka just like this- bundled under the blanket and reading a Guideposts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a BIG girl! Love the cheesy grin. :)

This Is The Day said...

Wow, you are a lot more calm about that then I would have been!

I LOVE that picture...too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go kids--see the positive in those "suprises". Also --what a smart little girl we have.
Love ya, Grandmama Irene

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.