Thursday, August 14, 2008

Special Request Granted


My aunt, Claudia, wanted to see a video of Anneka crawling, so I took a little snippet before her nap today. Be sure to read about the day camp below, as I posted close together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She and Katie would have such fun together... Katie also LOVES glasses. :) Glad to see Anneka is getting along so well. We miss you guys!

anita and the gang

Erin said...

Anneka is getting so big, and growing into such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is crawling, that is so much fun! You are all missed but it so fun to see what God is doing in your lives and through your lives! Lots of Love,
Erin

DouloScott said...

She is soooo stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss that precious busy baby girl...and her mama and papa too! Baba

Anonymous said...

I was playing my little movies of Anneka just today. It's great to get another peek into her moving and your conversation Jami. I miss you all so much. May God continue to bless you all and keep you healthy.
Love ya, Grandmama Irene

Anonymous said...

what's the russian word for 'adorable'? :)

Ln said...

I love how intent she was on those sunglasses! What a beautiful girl!