Anneka is 6 months old today, and to celebrate she had her first meal of rice cereal. She seemed to like it- she just got a look on her face like, "My parents are subjecting me to something a little strange again"... but she took it in stride and especially liked it if she got to hold the spoon. She's growing so fast!
The horse pizza turned out pretty good, as long as I didn't think about it. I fried it up before I put it on, and our apartment stunk like horse afterwards. Leif said it was all in my head, but it's true!
6 comments:
What a Beutiful Girl! She is so much bigger than when you left! Happy 6 months Anneka!
Happy 6 months to Anneka! She is so precious.
Happy 6th month birthday Anneka! You have changed so much! You look like your papa's baby pictures with your mama's beautiful blue eyes! Love you! Baba
Wow, I can't believe it's already been six months! It goes way too fast! I loved this age, Kariya started getting way more interactive and doing funny things. :) Have fun with the foods!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Horse meet pizza, thats interesting. I guess there is allot of different food and stuff. I read that your name is Leif, i then guess you are from a Nordic country and maby used to other grocery in the grocery-store.
You have a beautiful daughter and i wish you all the best, i also put you in my favorites and hope that's OK.
PS:
careful with the visitor called "dumuro" i had a similar visit and it was a virus site
Post a Comment