Saturday, April 12, 2008

Anneka With Her Papa


This morning Anneka hung out with her papa while he read his Bible. They were so cute together in their matching white shirts and jeans! She likes to hang out with us, but is content to play by herself, too. It's so nice. Yesterday I spent a lot of time in the kitchen, and I moved her between the johny-jump-up, her walker, and an infant chair, and she was so happy and talked with me while I worked. Yesterday and today there is a conference put on by local Buryat believers (and others) to pray for the Buryats, be encouraged by different speakers, and to talk about how we best share the great news of Jesus with the people of Buryatia. Anneka and I went for a little while yesterday, and I was so touched by the songs we sang (in both Buryat and Russian) about how people from every nation and tongue will one day be singing praises to our Father. Leif is there now and I look forward to hearing how today's time went.

This picture is a little more close-up so that you can see Anneka's little lower teeth. They came in a month ago, and I think her top ones are coming soon because she keeps biting everything and her mouth seems like it's sore.

10 comments:

Gina said...

she is sooo adorable!! I have her picture on our fridge and i look at it a lot and just think, what a CUTE baby!!

This Is The Day said...

That picture is SO cute! I love the little teeth! What a beautiful baby girl! We miss your smiling face Anneka, and your Mommy and Daddy's too! :)

Anonymous said...

Shes already so big ... and so cute!

Anonymous said...

jami, what a cute picture, how precious. i love it.

kadie said...

My goodness, little miss Anneka is SO smiley!! She's full of joy! Great picture of her and Papa...you can tell that she loves being with people, especially mommy and daddy.

The Boggs Family said...

Ok, seriously, could she be any cuter!?!!!! She is so stinkin' adorable! Look at that BEAUTIFUL smile --- exubertantly joyful! The prayer conference with worship sounds incredible, glad you both could be a part of that, and am constantly inspired by your love to share Jesus with the world and answer the call to be where you are.

Sweetest Petula said...

what a sweet little monkey butt....and Anneka is cute too.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

She is so cute! Look at that grin!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jami--she's such a cutie pie. I wish I could hold her and squeeze her. She and katie would have such fun together! Katie has 2 teeth two,though they aren't in as well as Anneka's are. She just got hers a few weeks ago. :) We sure miss you guys!

Anita

Anonymous said...

That picture is ADORABLE! Erin