So, here's the other half of Anneka's room. It's a small room, so it's hard to really show how everything looks all together. I love the little cheetah shoes from my friend Erin. I can't wait until Anneka fits into them, but I love them as a decoration in the meantime.
We got all of our documents in on Monday! It felt SO good to be done with that part of the process. We'll know if we've been approved for temporary residency in no more than 6 months (and as early as three). The lady at the police station was so nice to us. She let me sign all the papers I needed to at the beginning so I could walk around with Anneka outside (she could see that Anneka was roasting with all of her warm clothes on). And we forgot to turn in one document, and she CALLED us right after we left to tell us... and Leif was able to go right back and turn it in. So nice.
I've discovered one of the main things that make people think that Anneka is either too cold or warm enough, and that's if every part of her ear is covered. If just a little part of her earlobe is showing, everyone will point it out to me. So, we pulled out one of her hats that has little ear flaps. You can't really see it that well in this picture, but I love how Anneka is cuddled up with her Papa, so I had to post this picture, too.
7 comments:
I love her room, it is so sweet and cute! And my goodness... what a cute baby she is :) Glad you figured out the ear thing... ha ha. in china, its any piece of flesh showing. one lady scared me half to the death when she stopped winston and i walking along, i thought he was gushing blood on his leg or something, but nope, it was just his pant leg was hiked up a tad and his calf was showing. my goodness!
The room is adorable! Is that bird a light? I LOVE the pictures with Leif! She looks so happy. :) What a cutie!
Anneka is adorable!!! What a cute room!
Praise the Lord all the paperwork is done! It must
feel good to have that huge task behind you! How
nice that the police officer was so kind! Mama Linda
Great room and beautiful daughter!!! I am so happy to hear that you guys are enjoying being back at home!
She is SUCH a cutie pie. I bet she and Katie would have fun together! Too bad they can't play every day!!! I bet she is tons of fun nowadays! :)
Glad you're learning how to dress the baby! What is worse is that people stop ME (an adult) in Ukraine to question me about the sensibility of not wearing a cap/ scarf if I HAPPEN to be out without one! With babies it can be expected-- for adults??! :) Oh well- spring is coming, right?? Tammy
What a decorator you are! Wow! Hey...wait a minute...where is the life-sized giraffe?! :o)
Love you!
Post a Comment