Sunday, December 23, 2007

She's smiling!!!


It is so amazing to see Anneka grow. She has put on weight and is becoming more aware of things, and a couple of weeks ago, she started to smile at us. It makes us feel so good when she looks at us or hears or voices and gives her big toothless grin! Of course she also will smile at bright colored toys and other things so it's not just us, but it makes us feel good when it is. I think she'll be smiling a lot this Christmas too :).

5 comments:

irishka korotishka said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm so happy for ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! She is such a little doll. It IS amazing how fast they grow and change. I cannot believe that the baby who stands on my lap and smiles and laughs is the same floppy little person I held just a few short months ago! :)

anita

Anonymous said...

This makes me smile, too!
Love, Elaine :)

This Is The Day said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm sure this will be the most wonderful Christmas you've ever had!!

DouloScott said...

She is gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas family!!!