I've been doing far less language study than Leif, as Anneka has become my first job, but I am SO THANKFUL for Tatiana. She and I get together about once a week to speak in Russian. She welcomes me in with the utmost of hospitality, serving me tea and delicious cakes or breads that she has made herself. She's just a delight to talk with. After Anneka was born, I didn't see Tatiana for a few weeks and I felt like I'd forgotten all the Russian I'd ever learned! But now it's coming back, and I'm so thankful to have this language practice to keep my mind fresh before we return to Russia. I can see how God takes care of us in so many ways. Providing Tatiana is just one of those ways.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Tatiana
I've been doing far less language study than Leif, as Anneka has become my first job, but I am SO THANKFUL for Tatiana. She and I get together about once a week to speak in Russian. She welcomes me in with the utmost of hospitality, serving me tea and delicious cakes or breads that she has made herself. She's just a delight to talk with. After Anneka was born, I didn't see Tatiana for a few weeks and I felt like I'd forgotten all the Russian I'd ever learned! But now it's coming back, and I'm so thankful to have this language practice to keep my mind fresh before we return to Russia. I can see how God takes care of us in so many ways. Providing Tatiana is just one of those ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that tree at FPC?
Is that tree at FPC?
Post a Comment