At the English camp, many students would ask us basic questions such as "What are your hobbies?", "How many brothers and sisters do you have?", etc. When the students in Irene's class asked Leif his favorite food, he said "lasagna". They'd never tried lasagna before, so we invited them over for dinner. There were five girls in the class, but only two were able to come today (hopefully the others can come later). They LOVED the lasagna and ate a lot of it.
Last night, we had Chingis, Ksusha, and baby Daniel over for dinner. Leif and Irene assembled a bouncer chair that Irene brought for our baby before they came, and Daniel was so fascinated by the chair. It was a great place for him to sit and entertain himself while we ate and talked. I'm also including an updated "pregnant" picture. I'm five and a half months now, and I don't feel like I look very pregnant. But others laugh at me. I want to be really big. haha. The funny thing is that our midwife thinks that we may be having twins. She wants to see me again in two weeks and will take me in for an ultrasound if it still seems like it. We just think it's probably a big baby, but it's crazy to think about!!
1 comment:
Hi guys,
You look like you had a great time at the camps. I love to see those smiling faces! Jami, you do look big! Maybe it is twins!!! Love to you guys and see you in August.
Love,
Cheri
Post a Comment