Yes, it is that wonderful time of year where we celebrate God giving life to Jami our friend, wife, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, niece or whatever relationship you have with her. Yes, it is always fun to celebrate with Jami! Unfortunately we couldn't be with all of you to celebrate. We did have a good time though. We stareted our day with waffles on a newly purchased waffle iron, and then moved on to presents. Jami always is so good at recieving gifts, and she seemed to love everything that she got. After the morning activities we headed downtown and enjoyed lovely drinks in one of our favorite cafes. We then thought we would kill some time by walking down the walking street and that is were we stopped for the picture in front of the fountain. We decided to try a new restaurant where one of our friends works, and we've decided that it is a new favorite here. At the end everyone got a little restless and started to fold party hats and stuff like that out of the napkins! We then came home and enjoyed a chocolate cake that Mama Irene made for us. I am pretty sure that she had a great birthday, and I am so glad for that because I really love her a lot!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We love you a lot too Jami! Leif you are a wonderful man and husband too. We love you a lot. Irene you did a great job. We love you too. Grandpa and Grandma
Yay! Happy Happy Birthday, Jami Lynn! We love you!
Looks like you had a fun birthday, Jami! It was 28 years ago that I gave birth to my precious baby...
and soon you will get to experience the joy of a
baby (or babies). We love you so much! Mom (and
Dad too)
Happy Birthday Jami! You are so beautiful and especially with that FABULOUS baby belly! I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday. If you hadn't beenborn I would have gotten all those great hand-me-downs when I was little! Birthday Blessings!
Erin, James and Maggie the Dog!
Hi Leif and Jami -- I found your blog!
Happy Birthday, Jami!!! *Wickers do the wave for Jami!* I wish we could have been there!!! HEY -- you found a WAFFLE IRON????? I've been looking for one for YEARS there! Where did you find it? Eldorado?
We sure love you and hope we can see you in the States when you're back. We love your baby already and are waiting to be officially adopted as Auntie and Uncle and Cousins.
Lots of love,
Sharon for the Wicker clan
Jami Happy Birthday,
I keep track of you and Leif often but never post a comment but I am remind of how special you made my last birthday together and know that I thank God for you because you add so much joy to my life and I am so excited about baby Gustofson when you are back in the states maybe we will see each other. I am praying for you and Leif and love you guys :)
Now we can be 28 together! (It is a great age to be!!) It looks like you had a wonderful time. I wish I could have been there to make napkin hats with you guys! Looks like it was fun. I hope you felt the love, Jami! :o)You are so special!!
Post a Comment