Today two very exciting things happened. The first (and most exciting) is that our friend, Erin, arrived for a visit!! It's been SO fun to catch up today and to have our close friend here. The second exciting thing is that we saw our first flowers of the season! What a welcome sight after a long winter. Spring is officially here. Erin says the flowers look like crocuses with fur on them. Leif says that the fact that the river is completely unfrozen is also a sign that spring is here. I say "howdy do".
j
6 comments:
YAY! Yippee! I love to see your smiling faces!
You lovely ladies! What a great time you two must be having! Love to you both..ENJOY!
You both are so very cute!
This flower is snowdrop a first one to show up after winter.
Cute!
I admit I am jealous! :o) You guys look so happy! I am glad you got to visit. Friends rock!
Post a Comment