Monday, September 18, 2006

Layover in Stockhom, Sweden


On our overseas flight from Chicago to Stockholm, we got exit aisle seats! We almost felt guilty stretching out our legs, while everyone else was squished in their seats... but it sure was nice! God gave us many gifts like this during our travels. One amazing gift was getting to visit Stockholm during a 6 hour layover in Sweden. We took a train into the city and walked around. It was really pretty. We both love being Swedish!

6 comments:

Gina said...

YOu guys look like you're having so much fun together :) Not only what you're doing is so awesome... its such an adventure! I hope you're having fun. I am soooo glad you've posted, i've been thinking about you so much. Oh and love that you go the isle and exit seats!! :)

Dan said...

Those seats are choice and yes... you were the envy of the plane.

Anonymous said...

This pic is awesome. I love seeing your smiling faces.

Anonymous said...

Aw! You guys look great--not like you have been squished on a plane for 13 or so hours. Oh, wait, aisle seats... :o) I'm glad you had time to take in some sights.

Anonymous said...

I went to the firestation! A police officer came to my school! BOO! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

My costume, my costume, my new green power ranger costume. It is for you! (this is all said with the help of Erin! He saw your picture and said "Hey I know them. Thats Jami and Leif!" Just a note from a little guy who is still thinking about you!)