
We've been in Ulan Ude a few days now, and are feeling more and more settled in. We plan to start language classes next week, and in the meantime have been finding our way around, getting registered in the city, hooking up internet, phones, and connecting with teammates and others in Ulan Ude. On Saturday, we got to see two new believers baptized in the Uda River. (Brrr!) We hope to see many more of these as we're here. It really is a miracle that God offers us eternal life!
4 comments:
hey, so glad that you're there and getting setteled in. PTL! I miss you soooooooo much. Can't wait to be able to talk on the phone or something :) no pressure though... you call your mama FIRST :) Love, gina
We were just thinking of you both! So glad you made it there safely and are finally in Ulan Ude! Come visit us in Krasnodar sometime!
I am so glad you two are there safely!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I am so excited for everything that can happen!
I am so glad you are in Ulan Ude. There was no missioner for a while. I was kinda sad. But the students-believers did a great job in Ulan Ude. I am from Irkutsk. Now I am in NYC getting ready to go home. I think we'll get to meet overthere, in conferences or smth . My name is Ayan :-)
Post a Comment