Even though I lost some pictures off of my phone, I still have some pictures from these past weeks to share some of the things we've been a part of. The mother church that our current church was planted out of is making their building bigger to accommodate all of the people who've been coming. They will soon have an indoor bathroom with a real toilet, which is always a bonus. ;) Leif was able to help one day with some construction. It's a great time to connect with others while working side-by-side.

In light of what we shared in our last blog post, we are wanting to be more deliberate with our focus and time. We partnered together with our friends Erdenei and Ira to invite some of our Buryat friends from English Club to a barbecue. Erdenei and Ira live in the same village as these guys, and it was so neat to see them hosting all of us and reaching out to these new friends.

It was quite cold outside, so we squeezed into their one-room living space for dinner and conversation. It was a really nice time for all.
Martina was so great to keep all of the kids overnight during the barbecue, which was especially wonderful since we got home after 11:00! They loved all being together.
The next day was Nathan's birthday party at a new trampoline place in the city. All of the pictures I took of the kids were on Martina's camera! But Leif took this one of me. At first I didn't think I would jump, but I acquiesced and ended up loving it. =)
Here are a couple of pictures from the ladies retreat we had this spring. The theme was God's grace.
I really enjoyed many great conversations with these ladies and could see that the Lord was at work in each of our hearts!
Anneka ended up having one more performance after her "last one". It was for Kid's Day. Even though her costume was the same, this time she wasn't a crying doll, she got to be a smiling doll. =) She had new lines, also, which she had to learn the day of the performance! She and Ike are done with school now for the summer. Ella is in high gear right now, practicing regularly for her kindergarten graduation performance.
1 comment:
Fabulous pictures! It's so great to "see" what you're up to and hear about some of your ministry opportunities. Hugs, Love and prayers, Irene
PS Thanks for being interested and listening to the speech I shared at Darrington Graduation Jami.
Post a Comment