Leif was gone this last week with a bunch of local leaders/pastors at a training on preaching in Chita. One evening, the kids and I were lighting the advent candle. The theme of the week is love, and so I was talking a bit about God's love and how when we ask Him for that kind of love in our own lives, he gives it to us freely. Out of nowhere, Ella interrupted me and began praying, "God can you please come into my heart?" She was so excited, she wanted to call Leif right away and tell him. And she loved when Anneka told her that the angels in heaven are celebrating! We pray that Ella will live her whole life for Jesus and will shine His light wherever she goes.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Leif was gone this last week with a bunch of local leaders/pastors at a training on preaching in Chita. One evening, the kids and I were lighting the advent candle. The theme of the week is love, and so I was talking a bit about God's love and how when we ask Him for that kind of love in our own lives, he gives it to us freely. Out of nowhere, Ella interrupted me and began praying, "God can you please come into my heart?" She was so excited, she wanted to call Leif right away and tell him. And she loved when Anneka told her that the angels in heaven are celebrating! We pray that Ella will live her whole life for Jesus and will shine His light wherever she goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes the angels are rejoicing sweet Ella Joy! So happy!
Baba
Way to go sweet Ella and I'm singing with those angles, Alleluia!
God bless you all, Hugs, Grandmama Irene
Yay!!! So so happy for you Ella! May God bless you as you walk with Him!!! That's the best Christmas gift anyone could ever receive!
Post a Comment