Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Times



We're blessed by so many amazing friends and supporters! These past weeks we've had some sweet moments of sharing, playing, singing, praying, learning with the people in our lives. I wish I'd remembered to get out my camera more. Above are visits from Erin (Oregon), Stephanie (Montana), and Carol (California)... what a gift when our friends can come to us!!



The girls loved having Erin here. She played with them and colored with them. She's so great. I love when our kids are included.


Egg dying with three generations of friends (only the kids are pictured.) =)



Great conversations with Ron and Gretchen

The time is zooming by until we leave for Russia again. This is always my least favorite part- the packing and moving and saying goodbyes. I'm praying that we'll go through this time well, filled with God's peace and abiding in Him.

2 comments:

I said...

Great pics. I'm so glad you are getting time with friends and that people have taken time to come see you. It only shows how great you all are (of course I'm a little prejudice). Some super sweet pics of the girls. Love ya, Mama Irene

This Is The Day said...

I totally meant to get a picture of all three generations when we got together the other day and forgot! Oh well. Next time we'll get one and the babies will be older. I was hoping we'd have a little friend for poor Ike but he will be way outnumbered next time we get together! Haha :)