Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Princess Party





My mom's good friend threw a princess party for Anneka and Ella and her grand daugthers last Friday. Her daughter is my age, and we're all friends- 3 generations! Anneka was in heaven and especially loved the "carriage ride" (a golf cart with chains) to the party through the snow. She also liked that she had pretend tickets to buy concessions. The girls watched the Rapunzel movie and then we all had pizza afterwards. I tried to link my friend's blog so you could see more pictures, but it isn't working. And I have other things to do, like getting ready to have a baby! =)


I go into the hospital tonight for an induction in the morning! Hopefully in our next blog, you'll see our sweet little baby boy!

2 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

How exciting! What a lovely thing for you and the girls to do and the pics are great. I'll be praying that everything goes well and anxiously awaiting news about my new little grandson. Love you all!GrandMama Irene

Anonymous said...

That was such a FUN princess party!!! Baba