Praise the Lord, I've made it to 37 weeks of pregnancy! Our baby is now considered "full term"! Thank you so much for your prayers. We're getting excited to meet our new little one. I feel very big and ready for him to come now. I think I may have to cook something with eggplant in it to induce labor. =)
Friday, January 20, 2012
Our Baby Is Full Term!!
Praise the Lord, I've made it to 37 weeks of pregnancy! Our baby is now considered "full term"! Thank you so much for your prayers. We're getting excited to meet our new little one. I feel very big and ready for him to come now. I think I may have to cook something with eggplant in it to induce labor. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
P.S. I've never heard the eggplant thing before!
Post a Comment