Monday, December 12, 2011

Flying Out In The Morning

We just got back from the doctor here in Ulan-Ude, and she has given us written permission to fly out in the morning. She prescribed stronger medicine for me for during the travels. She said that if I were to go into labor, the baby would come very fast. We really, really appreciate your prayers for this journey- 53 hours from the UU airport to the Spokane airport.

Ella has a cold and can't sleep well as her nose is all stuffy. Pray for the girls to feel well and be good little travelers. We trust that God is paving the way before us!

4 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

Praying, Mama Irene

This Is The Day said...

Praying you home!!! And I've got my Sunday School ladies praying as well! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

I will pray as well - be blessed!!
Ellie

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!!
Elisabeth