Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day! We had a relaxed day at home. We were so jetlagged, that we overslept and didn't make it to church. I would've never guessed that we wouldn't awake in time. Normally our girls are our early morning alarm clocks!

I'm so blessed that Leif is the father of our sweet little girls. And both Leif and I are so blessed to have wonderful dads and grandfathers.

I'll still write more about Germany, but I realized that I didn't take any pictures of the conferences. I just didn't think about it when we were in the meetings/sessions. Oops. The teachers of the kids program took pictures, but I don't yet have them in hand. But Anneka loved her "school" and playing with kids who spoke English. =)

Tonight we're going to wait to put the girls down at 11:00pm in hopes that they'll sleep through and have no 4-hour middle of the night stints.

3 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Glad you guys had a good Father's Day! The girls look so cute in their pink dresses!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! Happy Father's Day Leif. Can't wait to see you all today.

Renee said...

How fun to catch up through these past blogs...I'm happy to hear what you all are up to :) Your girls are growin up! I love your hair :) Love ya's :)