My little girls are so much fun, and I love when I get time with them. I try to get good time with them every day and every week, and sometimes I get special days. Well, not so much days with just Ella since she's nursing still, but I do get days with Anneka. I thought I'd post some pictures from a great "date" that we had going to the children's museum in Spokane.
This reminds me of lab classes in college. I guess Anneka is the one that got stuck with me as her lab partner this time :).
She just loves playing with water, so this little thing was the perfect thing for Anneka. It really is amazing to watch water run and to see the dynamics as it flows in and through and around different obstacles. Anneka loved putting obstacles in place.
Of course another fun part was playing in the sandbox with fountains and all. A good time to be inside and yet get dirty!
After the museum we had a picnic lunch at the Finch Arboretum. There are some great trees, and this is one where we took a picture of Jami when she was pregnant with Anneka. Boy, Anneka has grown a lot in three years!
It was so much fun. I feel really blessed that I get to enjoy my three ladies, Jami, Anneka and Ella. Thank you God!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your blessings. I praise God for your lives and can't wait to see you again before you leave. It reminds me of special times with you as a son, too. God bless you all. Love, Grand Mama Irene
That is so sweet! I love that you guys do Papa-daughter dates! Those are memories that Anneka will have forever. So sweet.
Post a Comment