
Leif's been gone this week to a couple of conferences with SEND International this week in Michigan. I've been staying at my parents' place and got some good girl time with my mom and daughters while my Dad was in Montana. But I wanted to take this opportunity to tell Leif how much we love him!!
Leif, you've been SUCH an amazing husband and father, and I've especially been appreciative these past 6 weeks after Ella's birth. You have been so helpful in watching Anneka in the mornings while I catch up on some much-needed sleep. And I SO appreciate how you've been on top of planning our schedules, calling churches and pastors, making dinners so that we can have friends over, etc, etc. And amidst all of the craziness of being on home service, you always put people before tasks. You always make time for me and the girls... and we feel loved and enjoyed by you! I couldn't have a more wonderful husband. You're a superstar!!
I dressed Ella in her Daddy shirts this week. I meant to take a picture of Anneka in her Daddy shirt, too, but I'm not as handy with my mom's camera and computer. So Ella will be the star of today's post.
We love you, Leif/Papa, and look forward to seeing you again in a couple of days!!
1 comment:
Jami you are a real treasure and I'm so glad you and Leif found each other, that God has blessed your family, and you all are such great examples of Christian love and marriage.
Post a Comment