Saturday, July 17, 2010

Out At The Lake



We were asked to be the missionary guests at a vacation Bible school in Harrison, Idaho this week. My grandparents have a lake home just a few minutes from the church, so we're "suffering" here this week! Our VBS pictures are on Irene's camera. I'll try to get them and post them later. Ella is growing and growing! She's a month old now and is very strong! She holds her head up and grabs at things frequently. She seems older than she is. She took off my glasses yesterday, and it really seems like she's smiling. She's so much fun



Leif's mom, Irene, is with us this week. It's been so great to see her and Anneka playing and having fun... and it's so helpful, as I spend a good deal of the day feeding and attending to Ella.




Leif and Anneka tried out my cousin, Brian's jet ski.




Fun on the dock.



My grandparents have been out here, too. I love every minute with them!

2 comments:

Inka in Ulan-Ude said...

I love the pictures! Enjoy your suffering!!!

Renee said...

I feel so happy looking at your cabing pictures AND the new baby pictures of Ella you sent via email. Love you 4! It was so sweet and really a blessing to my heart to see you all in June. Yahooo, Anneka keep riding that Wave Ryder!