Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Art Show

The pictures on Irene's camera of the vacation Bible school weren't super-great, so I'll just leave it to your imagination. =) But I did find these from her camera:



On this afternoon, I lounged outside with Ella napping on me. It was so wonderful and peaceful!



This one is funny of my grandpa reading to Anneka.




On Saturday, we went and visited my Dad at an art show in St. Maries, Idaho. It was a pretty location on the St. Joe River and fun to see him there.



Leif and Anneka posed behind this picture at the show.




Then Anneka stripped down and had a hay-day playing in the river. So fun to watch her!

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

That video is so cute! Thanks so much for the adorable headband!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the poor photo taking. Mama Irnee