Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Little Ham



On Sunday at church, Anneka and I hung out in the kitchen for awhile while Katia was getting Angelina to sleep. She wanted to do different things (like sweeping) and then have me take her picture. I guess she's wanting to pursue a modeling career like her Papa.



We always last for awhile in the main room, but then she gets really wiggly and noisy (even if I can tell she's trying really hard not to) and we don't want to disturb the others. Our church will hopefully get another room built/finished this summer and then there will be a place for the kids!



I snapped this picture of Leif through the little hole in the wall from the kitchen as he was giving his talk.

Last night Anneka and I went and hung out with Katia, her mom, and Angelina while the guys had their meeting. They had just gotten a potty for Angelina (she's 7 months old!) and Anneka played and played with that thing. (it looks like a horse). She kept wanting to use it and did a couple of times, but I have to say I'm SO GLAD we live in a place with running water!! There, we had to dump it in a bucket and it spilled on the floor... and then wipe out the potty with a napkin. I guess you would just get used to it and it wouldn't be a big deal anymore. But I'm still thankful for running water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I'm also thankful you have running water. You are living with enough challenges. What a wonderful, special Mama you are. Love and Kisses, GrandMama Irene