I had a nice birthday yesterday. Anneka and I dressed in matching Buryat dresses. Irene made me a cake that we brought to church and shared with everyone after the service. Then we had a leisurely afternoon, where my mom made me macaroni and cheese (my birthday favorite since I was a little girl) and yummy caramel brownies. I opened fun presents and we watched an episode of the Cosby Show (one of my presents). I love the Cosby Show, by the way. Then Leif and I went bowling with Chingis and Ksusha in the evening while our moms watched the two kiddos. It's been so nice to squeeze in dates and have time with each other. Thanks for a great birthday!
Monday, July 28, 2008
A Happy Birthday
I had a nice birthday yesterday. Anneka and I dressed in matching Buryat dresses. Irene made me a cake that we brought to church and shared with everyone after the service. Then we had a leisurely afternoon, where my mom made me macaroni and cheese (my birthday favorite since I was a little girl) and yummy caramel brownies. I opened fun presents and we watched an episode of the Cosby Show (one of my presents). I love the Cosby Show, by the way. Then Leif and I went bowling with Chingis and Ksusha in the evening while our moms watched the two kiddos. It's been so nice to squeeze in dates and have time with each other. Thanks for a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday friend!!! I love you and welcome you to 30?!? or is it only 29? Either way happy birthday.
happy birthday you pretty girl! so glad you had a nice day!! wish i could be there. I still remember that dance party we had at your house on the south hill :) love ya! gina
Post a Comment