We've been married for four wonderful years now! It has been so much fun, and so wonderful to have this relationship and to grow together. God has been so faithful to build our love for one another and has given us opportunities to get away and just have time together. This is what we got to do this last week for a couple of days. We headed out to Lake Baikal and stayed in a nice little hotel/lodge. The food was good (we were a little worried before going) and we had a great time walking around, skiing, playing games, enjoying the sauna, and just getting time to be together.
As is true everywhere, we feel that our marriage can be a great witness to the greatness of God. The family structure is in shambles here in Russia, and we trust that God will use our love for each other to show His love to people that we may have difficulty communicating with through words. Thank you all so much for praying for our marriage.
7 comments:
We love you guys! Happy Happy Anniversary!!
Yes, big blessings!
BTW: Leif, I love this hat.
I appreciate your marriage so much! The two of you are great examples of marriage the way God intended it to look like. I'm glad you had a fun time. love you both sooooo much!
4 years! Oh my goodness! :o) Happy Anniversary!
I am soooo blessed by your witness through your marriage...God is so faithful!!! You are both such good examples of what it means to be man and wife!!!
Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to celebrate at Lake Baikal.
I am so happy to hear of your marraige and how the Lord blesses it! I continue to pray for you both and your marriage as I drive by DArrington on I-5. My love to you both! Merry Christmas!
LOve,
REnee
Post a Comment